Tuesday 17 February 2015

What have we been doing this week?



We have been busy this week. We have done a lot of learning and are on assembly on Friday.

Here are some photos of what we have been doing in class:
Sincear: We are talking to someone about what we did in the weekend. 
Tui: I was telling my buddy about me going to my friends house. 


Xavier: We are playing Math games on the Ipads. 
Lily: We have a new game we are learning to play on the Ipads. 
Jennifer: I like using the Ipad. 

Koula: We are learning with Mrs Patel
Jester: We rolled the dice and added up the numbers. We had to find the numbers on the turtle. 


Koula: I am reading Tiger Tiger to Aeshvin 
Aeshvin: I was listening to Koula. 


Jennifer: I was reading my book to Joziah. 
Joziah: We read to each other after reading. It was fun.

Caleb: I am listening to Jorja reading her book to me. 
Jorja: I made sure I was using my pointing finger when I read. 

Next week we will show you some highlights from our Assembly. Hope you can make it on Friday.
Have a fantastic week and weekend families. 

Room 23


No comments:

Post a Comment