Tuesday 4 August 2015

Art with Whaea Dagmar


This week Whaea Dagmar came in and did Art with us. Here is what we did.


First we sat down and Whaea Dagmar showed us what to do. 

Henry: I am drawing my body. I used a circle to draw my face and a triangle to draw my body. 

Joelina: We are all drawing our people. 


Jorja: We are decorating our bodies. I am using triangles and circles. 
Jesse: I am drawing lines with circles at the end for my hair. Isn't it funny?

Xavair: I am drawing shapes in the background.

Joziah: I am drawing skulls. 

Presley: I am painting my person with Yellow. 

Diego: I am finding places to put yellow to make my picture look bright. 

Xaviar: I am using red to colour in my shapes. 

Jennifer: I am thinking about where to put my colours. 

Dustin: I like using red in my body. Makes it look cool. 

Caleb: I am using blue to paint the T-shirt of my person. 


Presley: I am mixing yellow and blue together. Look it makes green. 

Diego: I am finished. Do you like it?

Koula: Whaea Dagmar is helping us choose our colours. 

Here is all our finished portraits.  Come and have a look at them. They are on our window. Thanks Whaea Dagmar for coming in and taking us for an art session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment