Wednesday 25 March 2015

Week 2 of Snag golf and lots more fun.



SNAG GOLF!


Kia Orana every one. We have had another fantastic week. Cant believe it is our last full week of term. Time has gone so quickly.

This week for Math we have been looking at making Ty numbers. Numbers like 20 30 40 50. Here are some photos to show you how we have been learning.

Theo: I am making 34
Orlando: I have made 30.
Ankush: I am using blocks to make 30.

Sincear: I have made 20.
Jester: I have made 30. 

Makalita: I made 3 rows of ten, which is 30. 
Koula: I have made 34.


Squares: We are confident with our ty numbers. 


Here is an update on snag golf. 


Joziah: I am hitting the ball so it bounces.

Caleb: I got a snag. 

Room 23: We are hitting the balls over the cones. 


Here are some videos of our Snag Golf. 






AUTUMN  ART:


This week we looked at the Autumn leaves. This time we picked two leaves, came back to class and drew them with crayon. Then we died them. They look amazing. 





Next week is the last week of school. We are excited about the holidays. So make sure you check in with us to see what we are up to next week. 

Room 23. 


No comments:

Post a Comment