Sunday 18 October 2015

Welcome Back



Welcome Back to Term 4!!

What a week!!! Its only the first week and we have done so much. 

INQUIRY:

This Term for inquiry we are looking at our Muscles. 
"Every action has and equal or opposite reaction." 
This week we have been looking at our Muscles and what they do. 


Ankush: I am using my leg muscles. 

Aashine: I am jumping. Using my leg muscles.

Tui: I am stretching my leg. 


Dustin: I am moving my Ankle Muscle. 

Orlando: I am using my arms to pull me up. 

Ankush: I am using my arms to hold me up. 



Jester: I am using my legs to hold me up. 



GYMNASTICS: 

This week we started Gymnastics. We really enjoyed it. Check out the photos of our first session. 















NIUEN LANGUAGE WEEK:
This week was Niuen language week. We had our Niuen cultural group preform. It was pretty awesome. 






No comments:

Post a Comment